The RSY Foundation was established in 2006 to support the Club's vision and mission with the dual purpose of:
- contributing to our Members' active participation in tennis and associated sport and social activities; and
- making sure our facilities meet our Members' contemporary expectations.
The Foundation is administered by a Trust with up to seven (7) Trustees (eight year maximum term), who do not receive any remuneration and are assisted by volunteer Members (Emissaries) and Club staff.
The Foundation is completely independent of the day to day operations of the Club. It has its own bank account and its financial statements are audited and made openly available to Members through the Annual Report, presented at the Annual General Meeting.
Annual Giving, Donations & Bequests
If you would like to make a contribution of any amount to support the RSY Foundation, you can do so in the following ways:
- Annual Giving - A gift directly to the RSY Foundation;
- Donation to the Australian Sport Foundation (tax deductible), in support of the RSY Master Plan in relation to facilities and sport development project(s); and/or
- A Bequest to the Royal South Yarra Lawn Tennis Club.
Foundation Benefactor Benefits
Any Member who contributes $1,000 or more will become an "RSY Foundation Benefactor". Foundation Benefactors will be kept regularly informed of all developments and achievements and be invited to Foundation events.
To discuss making a contribution, please email the RSY Foundation Chairman at [email protected].